Thursday, January 26, 2012

MY BEST FRIEND HAD HER BABY!!

  Ever since I found out my best friend was pregnant I was really excited because our babies would grow up together. Courtney and I have been friends since we were 14. She was one of the first girls I met when I moved to South Carolina, and as soon as we met we were inseparable. We have been through pretty much everything you could imagine in a friendship and we still remain as close as ever.Now a days Courtney lives with her husband in Florida and of course I live in Pennsylvania.No matter how far away we are we remain very close and talk to each other everyday. I love her to death and I would do anything for her.
   I remember the morning like it was yesterday when she texted me telling me her good news. I started jumping up and down like a maniac and ran to my bedroom to wake up Matt. This is something we both hoped would happen, that being that we would be pregnant at the same time and have our kids grow up together.So throughout our pregnancies we would keep in contact telling each other what was going on or to just vent to one another over things that were going on in our lives.
  On January 19 2012 little Elliet Elizabeth Hayes was born! Courtney sent me a picture of her and I immediately started crying. I was so happy for her and her husband and just couldn't believe we were both mommies now. The girls will get to meet each other in about a month and I'm so excited to see Miss Elliet and her mommy!

1 comment:

  1. AWE!!! I read that and I am seriously crying! I can not wait until until they can meet each other and we can see each other! Thank you for everything, you are truly an amazing mother and my best friend ever! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete